Solmates Refillable Roll-On Applicator
The perfect compact size to take anywhere, your Solmate has a mess-free roll-on ball and a removable base for easy refill. And the best thing about it? It is made with certified Ocean Bound plastic. So, not only are you using less new plastic by choosing to buy repellent or sunscreen in bulk, you are also reusing existing plastic waste!
The Solmates Refillable Roll-on was originally designed as a convenient applicator for sunscreens but works wonderfully with Good Riddance Insect Repellent creams.
- The perfect compact size to carry on-the-go
- Sustainably made in Australia
- Made with certified Ocean Bound plastic
- Removable base for easy refill and a mess-free roll-on ball
- Includes a handy tether for easy bag attachment
- Beautiful Ghost Gum Grey colour
- Easy to clean
- Good Riddance Tropical and Sensitive stickers included to label your applicator
Repellent not included. All you need to do is add your favourite Good Riddance Insect Repellent or sunscreen!
Capacity: Approx. 50ml
Dimensions: 7cm height | 5.5cm diameter
Designed to transport and apply repellent or sunscreen that you decant from a larger bulk bottle, allowing you to easily carry repellent or sunscreen on your outdoor adventures. Not designed for the long-term storage of repellent or sunscreen.
Please note: Every Solmate varies slightly in colour & finish due to the recycled ocean bound plastic used to create it.
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|